End-user licence agreement
By accessing this website you agree to the following terms:
- Unless otherwise stated on a particular web page, the material on this website (including, without limitation, text, images, videos, and underlying source code) is the copyright of the University of York.
- This website is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis for educational purposes only.
- Although the University of York has tried to ensure the material on this website is accurate as the date of upload, it disclaims all liability for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misleading statements.
- You agree not to rely on the material contained on this website. You agree to seek professional medical advice if required.
- If this website contains links to third party websites, the University of York disclaims all liability for the content of such third party websites.
- The material on this website can be accessed, copied, and reproduced for non-commercial purposes only provided the University of York is acknowledged as the source of the material.
- The material on this website may not be used for any commercial purpose. If you desire to use the material for commercial purposes, please contact Dr Angelika Sebald at <email@example.com>.
- These terms (and any non-contractual liability arising from the website) are governed by, and to be construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. In the event of dispute, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This website does not store any personally identifiable information about the users.
- The website collects anonymised information about the number of users accessing the website and their country of origin for purposes of measuring impact.