We want to encourage you to prepare your own foods, in suitable textures and at comfortable temperatures depending exactly on your needs and appetite. Or, possibly you might want to encourage friends and family to help you with some cooking – and with sharing the products!
In our collection of Maxfacts recipes we say repeatedly that most of the recipes are easy to prepare. Our cooking videos demonstrate exactly that, for a number of flexible general preparations of a variety of foods in textures that many find comfortable to eat:
- How to make stable foams
- How to make jellies based on gelatin
- How to make (vegetarian) jellies based on carrageenan
- How to make rich ice creams (parfait)
- How to make granita
- How to make smooth purees
- How to make proper custards
- How to make baked custards
- How to thicken liquids with cornflour
Do let us know if you find cooking demonstrations in videos useful and / or if we should add further cooking videos to the collection.